You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2023 5:24 am  #2311

Re: Behind the characters: Comments, ideas and all.

i spoke with Gary sr. and there will be a cooper race and 94mm race class.  I assume this will take place at Remnant, need them to confirm.

tentatively, event starts at 10am.

need them to confirm specs for the 2 classes.

1/28/2024 11:19 pm  #2312

hi

2/16/2024 2:35 pm  #2313

Does anyone know hows the Blackstone development coming up? I am new to this forum and would like to get some info on this new community. The home prices look attractive for what they come with. I read some old posts about this, but am not sure how the development is looking right now. Anyone has ideas?

Thanks

3/02/2024 4:34 pm  #2314

Is this the blackstone in edh on latrobe rd?  My friend and I went over there the development at the south end the other day to pass time at lunch and the guy said they were sold out.  All they have left is the three model homes.  Maybe that is different than blackstone?

3/05/2024 5:15 am  #2315

YES.  There is only one Blackstone Development in EDH and that is on Latrobe rd.  Sold out is only a gimmick because look all around you at all the empty lots of land.  There is about 3000 homes waiting to be sold.  The builder now is building very slowly because with the price of gas and everything else, there is no way that they can build a bunch of homes and have it sit there all empty.

The wave of the future is to build 1-4 homes at a time instead of 15-20.  Once those homes are "sold out", then create a buzz and out folks on waiting lists.  All marketing.

3/10/2024 12:30 pm  #2316

All they had for sale at the south end build of blackstone was model homes.  They had three for sale 490,000 with everything that is presently in the models.  Also they had a dry erase board that had the model homes and their prices.  I dont think he would lie when he could potientially sell us a house.  Why would you tell a customer we are sold out if they arent.  He said the last house will be finished in Oct.  These are the smaller homes on the south end of the development.

3/10/2024 10:42 pm  #2317

Lucas smiled and was glad that he wasnt interupting their activities.  Although that Lucas got a sence that something might be very wrong here.  He just smiled though and said "Oh good...I was hopeing you guys would be open this late...Im just going to look around".  Lucas quickly moved through the shelves and searcherd for anything he could use.  His mind was still suspicious though, of what was going on between the two strangers in the front of the store.  Lucas moved to a closer shelf to try and listen to the murmers comming from behind the desk.

Board footera