You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2012 4:32 am  #1

Behind the characters: Comments, ideas and all.

Hey everyone!

I created this topic where we can talk about our characters, the way we see them and how we would like them to do. To be short it's a like "what's happening behind the scenes of the episodes and the roleplay" after all we're sort of actors of our characters. So I thought maybe it would be fun to share our ideas, comment the characters and our actions and also what we would like to happen for them during the episodes (but of course only Admin has the final word for this ).

As an example I'm gonna start.

Esteban and Isaac are really fun to play because they're totally the opposite: one is gay the other is straight, one is a werewolf the other is not and they don't like each other (mainly Isaac). So when I write something between them it's like I'm fighting against myself which is pretty funny sometimes lol.

When I started playing Esteban, I really wanted him to be in the pack but in a way that will forces him to be in the action because at first he's pacifist and he has a silly life. That's why I tried to make his storyline fastly, the faster the events happen - the faster he'll know "the truth" - the faster he's gonna have a real place in the episodes. We can say that things went messed up for him lol, but recently he begins to have a relationship with Jackson. I'm really excited about it because Jackson has all Esteban needs, he used to bully Esteban but he apologized, he is strong, he can understand what Esteban feels by being "a stranger in the pack" and he has a hot body!
I'm really looking forward what will happen to him in the episodes. For my part I'm working on making him stronger, by using some memories, and being useful in a fight. Moreover I would love to make him "one of the brains of the pack", like thinking a lot before doing a few to go through tough situations, which will be a huge contrast in the Hale bloodline.

Well about Isaac it's totally different. I remember that in the real tv-show he's sort of cocky so I used this to make a whole thing. In front of everyone he's like a tough guy, trying to copy Derek's style because he admires him, but when he's alone or with Erica or Derek he shows his emotions. Also if I understood good he's gonna be sort of high-ranked by helping Derek more and more, I'm not really comfortable with this because I don't know yet how I'm gonna manage to make him credible and not being a total Derek imitation, but if I don't have any choice well I'll try to adapt. About my plans for him... Well I don't have anything in mind yet but I would like him to save Esteban one time just for the awkwardness of the situation and that Isaac finally realizes that he should stop bullying Esteban this much. For me, Isaac bullying Esteban was an obvious thing to do because Isaac had troubles with his father and he's jealous that Peter is acting like the father he would want towards Esteban instead of being like this to the "real pack members".

Like I said playing those two characters is a funny thing to do and I have a non-stop imagination which helps me to change my plans if the episodes put my characters in the way that I didn't plan at first (like everytime lol).

Alright that's all for now. Next time I'll talk about Flanigan and Pierre (R.I.P). If you have anything to say/share about my characters don't hesitate.

Now it's YOUR turn to talk about your character(s)

Last edited by ad-steph (8/29/2012 4:49 am)

8/29/2012 6:25 am  #2

Re: Behind the characters: Comments, ideas and all.

By the way I love this!! Lol well here I go about Lydia U....

I always wanted Lydia to be emotional. But along with that she has the desire to become stronger and better because she sees herself as weak. She wants to make herself the best for her pack. She really thrives off loyalty to more than one thing. To herself and to the pack, she feels as it is the top priority in life and she will do things the pack doesn't agree with if she feels it will be better for them in the end. Lydia also feels the need to let everyone know she is there for them. Maybe as a counselor or friend. But she wants everyone to feel equal. Lydia also has a temper when it comes to fighting and people messing with her pack or friends.

Lydia I have ideas where I want Lydia to go, but I am going to leave it up completely to the admin.
Thank you=)

Last edited by Lydia Ulsaker (8/29/2012 6:27 am)

Loyalty Comes First

8/29/2012 6:42 am  #3

Yeah Lydia seems like to be a character with good intentions but does bad things without realizing it sometimes. I hope we'll have some scenes/roleplay together like Lydia helping Esteban to be strong or something else. Also I find your character loveable because she wants to "save everyone" but forget to save herself.

Last edited by ad-steph (8/29/2012 6:43 am)

8/29/2012 6:46 am  #4

Why thank you!!! And I really hope her an Esteban become good friends. Oh an by the way, I also love the kind of fighting against yourself thing lol. That Isaac doesn't particularly like Esteban, but I think he is a pretty cool guy. Very open and honest

Loyalty Comes First

8/29/2012 7:32 am  #5

Derek Hale.....

Derek is always known as the guy that had everything taken away from him and that's why he keeps to himself and shows no emotions whatsoever. In this group I wanted to slowly but surely show Derek's emotions/ soft side. Starting off with him accepting Stiles as his mate and showing everyone how much he cared about him, then the storyline with Ryan Hale was perfect to show that no matter what Derek loved all of his family. At first he.wanted to kill Ryan but once Ryan was killed by the hunters Derek couldn't take it. I decided to go ahead with having Derek "die" in order to show how much the pack actually cared about him not just as an alpha especially Isaac....I wanted to create the feel of how Isaac sees Derek as a father figure and Derek is starting to finally see how hard Isaac has been trying to impress him.

Stiles

The way stiles is portrayed in this group is very interesting. He gives Derek and the pack hope that things can one day go back to normal. I decided to have Stiles be turned by Derek around the first episode because I knew that it could cause problems.....problems between Stiles and Scott.....problems between Stiles and his dad and just the fact that Stiles is Derek's only weakness. People will use stiles to get to Derek. Even though Stiles is a werewolf sometimes he forgets that he is and still goes back to his human ways of just being the brains but soon Esteban will take that role.

Peter Hale....

Peter: not much to say about Peter Hale besides the fact that he will either do two things. Screw the entire pack in the back....or do something that they will always remember

Jackson

Even though he's a bully and has huge anger issues.....my goal was to show Jackson's vulnerability. So I used the storyline of him realizing he was gay and falling in love with Danny. Jackson was head over heels but was only being used as a pet to kill. Jackson ant over Danny but is trying to find peace in being close to Esteban. Theres also some underlying feelings towards Lydia that will unravel over the next few episodes. And like everyone keeps saying Jackson came back for a reason....we'll see his good side....his bad side....and find out why he turned into the kanima and why he came back as a werewolf with blue eyes

Erica

Not much to say about Erica besides the fact that she's extremely sassy and.uses her good looks to get what she wants. Her relationship with Isaac will be tested and will push Erica to the breaking point....we also haven't seen the last of her brother

Dr. Deaton & Ms Morell

Dr deaton's role on here is the same as it is on.the show...always there to help and give advice to Derek and his pack.  Ms Morell is one of the most interesting characters in my opinion...she always knows the right things to say. Also I decided to have it be how she's a witch to show that maybe its not just kanimas and werewolves but alot of other things out there. I decided to have Morell bring Derek back to have her do something big to prove how much she cares for the well being of the pack....I also wanted to have her turn Matt to the good side. Expect alot more from Morell and deaton

Matt

I didn't protray Matt as the psycho of town....I had Danny to do that lol......I protested him as someone that got caught up with the wrong crowd (alphas) he was promised to become an alpha for his services. I used Morell to early on have Matt open up about how his drowning affects his life today. Sure he's weird at times and seeks up to no good but Matt will be a valuable aspect to the pack...and he just might finally get over that fear of water

Ooc: damn I have alot of characters lol

8/29/2012 8:01 am  #6

For sure you have a lot of characters! Oh gosh I hope Peter Hale won't be "all psycho again" I wonder how Esteban will react to that, but he won't like it for sure.

8/29/2012 11:01 am  #7

Great idea, about our " behind scenes" ;P

Umm... what I can say about Danny. At first I thought that this character will play different part of our roleplay. It was hard to me to get used to picture Danny as pycho-teenage-killer. But I work on it. I try to make him someone with like two souls or moething like that. He have a moments when he wants to be good, but It isn't that easy now. I think i understand why he is like that. He lost his mother, just like Stiles, but Stiles have his father, who always helps him. Danny hadn't anyone like this, beside Jackson, in who's he were in love. Like Jackson I belive that there's some way to get him back, but we will see it.
I get so much fun when we RP but I don't have much time now. At Monday I start school, first year in high school, you know how is that ^^"

Also i have and idea about Danny and Jackson, but i must ask admin first, if it will be good ;)

sometimes is good to break the rules...

8/29/2012 11:28 am  #8

Oh noooo don't tell me that Jackson is gonna be back to Danny, go stick with your alphas

Also I forgot to tell one thing about Esteban. I want him to develop a real relation father-son between Peter and him, then Esteban will find the strenght to move on.

ooc: Just realized that only Admin and I got more than one character and WOW already more than 200 posts O.O

Last edited by ad-steph (8/29/2012 11:29 am)

8/29/2012 6:40 pm  #9

I really appreciate you guys!!!! This rp makes my life so much fun!!! And I completely understand bout the high school thing I'm a sophmore

Last edited by Lydia Ulsaker (8/29/2012 6:40 pm)

Loyalty Comes First

8/30/2012 12:55 am  #10

Yeah I have to admit that I have a lot of fun being here. I hope we'll have other "recurrent membres" the more we will be the funnier it can be lol.

Board footera